For all your gardening needs all year round -
My Blog

Box is Back

April 2018
Start Planting Buxus Again
Once a beautiful feature in many UK gardens, whether used as a low dividing hedge, styled into topiary shapes or simply as a feature bush; box bush declined due to the box bush fungus cylindrocladium buxicola which decimated buxus plants throughout Europe. Read on to find out how you can once again grow the beautiful boxwood shrub without fearing box blight, thanks to TopBuxus…
TopBuxus is Europes largest Box grower, based in the Netherlands they grow 12,000,000 yes that’s twelve million boxwood shrubs each year. In 2004 seeing that their business was in great jeopardy due to the box blight fungus, they set about developing an organic cure. By 2010 they had developed an organic preventative and cure for box blight which they were successfully using on their 50 hectares – 12,000,000 boxwood plants.
TopBuxus have developed a full range of products for successfully growing Boxwood shrubs. All of their products have been developed and are used by their own commercial nursery. They use the following products:
An organic tablet based product used to cure and prevent Box Blight. Used together with TopBuxus carpet is 100% guaranteed to protect against Box Blight!!

7 Comments to Box is Back:

Comments RSS
best cheap essay on 24 June 2018 12:33
Thank you so much for this understandable update about the gardens and that would be pretty helpful. Here is the chance for the people who wanted to decorate their backyard garden with beautiful flowers have to get professional services.
Reply to comment

Malik Ramos on 08 August 2018 09:18
thanks
Reply to comment

long leather coat on 11 August 2018 09:12
I like how this school is really motivating and presents great activities for the students to learn from. i am glad that they have a blog to keep it all on track. thanks
Reply to comment

cheap assignments help on 11 August 2018 10:36
Once you are having the vision you are to make the effort for that vision which is the only thing going in the mind of every person. It seems to be a good idea to motivate someone for doing something good.
Reply to comment

i need an essay on 11 August 2018 11:05
Informative blog update for the farmers and the people who are in wheat business. I would like to share this with friends as they are very interested in this business. I hope the update would be acknowledged for them.
Reply to comment

write my paper for me on 13 August 2018 09:52
I am sure that the information for understanding the depression that you shared through your post is useful for people. I am impressed with the way of writing. It kept connected me all the time. Keep up the good work.
Reply to comment

write my dissertation for me on 13 August 2018 09:59
It is good to know that you make the vocation days so perfect and for this purpose, you make the bath, especially for the women. Your vacation tips are very handy and very different. It seems that you have done study of the tourism.
Reply to comment